This workshop is aimed at Maintenance Managers and Cleaning Contractors, as well as Council staff involved in the sizing, siting and approval of stormwater treatment measures. This is a new course developed by Stormwater NSW.
This workshop focuses on the new Operations and Maintenance Guidelines, produced by Stormwater NSW, that have become the industry standard and reference document for the maintenance of stormwater assets.
Topics to be covered include:
- An introduction to the types of treatments, their classifications and purposes
- An introduction to the types of GPTs and their functionality (if you understand how they work, then you’ll understand how this impacts cleaning)
- The reality of monitoring, regular cleaning, and annual/comprehensive cleaning
- Quick coverage of 90% of proprietary devices
- A more detailed focus on the 4 devices that have 90% of the market
- Cleaning specifications for these – to include in tenders, and be used on the ground
- Secondary treatment/Green treatments – in summary only
- Dewatering – a problem for every site
- Field validation of performance, cleaning results
- GPT auditing and WSUD auditing
- Costing – how much should cleaning cost
- Budgeting and bean counters – how to get the money to do it right
- Results, reports and record keeping – why
- Tips for improving device performance – get better bang for your buck
A copy of the Guidelines must be purchased for all attendees. Organisations registering multiple delegates are only required to purchase a single copy of the manual.
Spaces are limited. Should you have any questions please contact GEMS Event Management Australia on +61 2 9744 5252 or email email@example.com