Membership of Stormwater NSW
Stormwater NSW exists only to serve its members and links the diverse and multi-disciplinary interests of all stakeholders within the stormwater industry, representing them at both a state and national level.
Stormwater NSW is a not-for-profit association, and membership is open to all stormwater industry stakeholders.
To join Stormwater NSW, simply click the link below to access the online form. Please contact us on 02 9744 5252 or email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Benefits of a membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to Stormwater NSW and Stormwater Australia conferences, workshops, technical tours and social functions
- Access to conference papers and presentations delivered at Stormwater Conferences across the country
- Opportunities to network with industry practitioners representing local government, state government consultants and other relevant stakeholders
- Receive monthly electronic Stormwater Australia Bulletin which will keep you up to date with what is happening in the industry
- Support the stormwater industry, improve stormwater management practices and contribute to the organisation that represents your stormwater interests.
Free Student Membership of Stormwater NSW
Stormwater NSW would like to invite all undergraduate students who wish to pursue a career in stormwater and urban water management to apply for Student Membership of Stormwater NSW at no charge. Student members must be currently undertaking full time tertiary study (undergraduate). Student membership is not available for post graduate, masters or PhD studies, however individual membership of Stormwater NSW is available. To submit your application for Student Membership simply click the link below to access the online form.