3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
5. USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- a.) to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SIANSW users;
- b.) to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- c.) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- d.) to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any SIANSW user;
- e.) to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other SIANSW users or any URL;
- f.) to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- g.) to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- h.) with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- i.) with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the ‘SIANSW count’, comments, or any other SIANSW service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering SIANSW ‘s services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of SIANSW ‘s services;
- j.) to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- k.) attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- l.) sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. SIANSW reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
By creating and posting Content to SIANSW, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, agree that the Content will be dedicated to the public domain under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and that you will not object to the use of the Content by SIANSW in any context. To clarify, the above does not apply to the Content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
6. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
SIANSW respects the intellectual property of others. It is SIANSW’s policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. SIANSW will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying, SIANSW may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. SIANSW will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that SIANSW has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release SIANSW from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. SIANSW makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and SIANSW will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because SIANSW has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SIANSW is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SIANSW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.