Due to the current lockdown in NSW, Stormwater NSW and partners have decided to postpone the franc.sydney conference until 2022.
The Conference will now be held on 29 and 30 March, 2022 at Dockside, Darling Harbour.
Our Keynote Speakers at franc.sydney are unchanged and all have a continued commitment to joining us in March 2022. They are:
· Commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons, Resilience NSW
· Gary Jubelin, former NSW Police Detective Chief Inspector
· Zali Steggall OAM, Independent Federal Member for Warringah
· Professor Thomas Astell-Burt, University of Wollongong
· Prof Kenneth Leung, City University of Hong Kong
· Prof Lesley Hughes, Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists
Invited speakers and panelists include:
· Rosie Wheen, CEO, WaterAid Australia
· Chris Quin, Resilient Projects
· Dr Katherine Dafforn, Macquarie University
· Professor Holger Maier, The University of Adelaide
· Associate Professor Gary Sheridan, The University of Melbourne
· Dr Jocelyn Dela-Cruz, NSW Dept of Planning, Industry and Environment
· Associate Professor Will Glamore, Water Research Laboratory, UNSW
· Dr Ana Bugnot, The University of Sydney
· Keysha Milenkovic, Blacktown City Council
· Prue Tucker, Mid Coast Council
· Dr Britta Denise Hardesty, CSIRO
Early Bird Registration for March 2022 is now available
A Second Round Call for Abstracts will be opened on
Monday 20th September.
What is franc?
Check out our website to find out more about the franc.sydney initiative