Awards of Excellence Webinar – Showcasing the winners from 2021
This may give you the inspiration to submit a project in this years Awards of Excellence round.
This webinar showcases the work of our leading practitioners who are the winners of 2021 Stormwater NSW Excellence Awards. The attendees will have the opportunity to listen to presentations on these cutting-edge projects. This will inspire you either to start a smart contemporary project or start to think about preparing your submission for the 2022 awards that will be opening shortly.
The presentations will include:
• Johnstons Creek Naturalisation, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Asset Management by Sydney Water, Diona & Thompson Berrill Landscape Design, presented by Jordan Mulhearn.
• Blacktown’s Community Stormwater Education Program, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Policy or Education by Blacktown City Council, presented by Andrew Bridle and Julie Redhi.
• Manly – Safe and Beautiful once again, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Infrastructure by Northern Beaches Council & Optimal Stormwater, presented by Emerald Cuthbertson.
• Gannons Park Water Quality Improvement and Stormwater Harvesting Scheme, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Integrated Stormwater Design by Georges River Council, NSW Government, Australian Government, Alluvium & Civil Constructions, presented by Lucie Bright.
• BOM the Builder: A Free Online Meteorological Template Generator, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Research & Innovation by Cleanstormwater, presented by Mircea Stancu.
• Integrating Recycled Water and Stormwater in the Mamre Road Precinct: A Template for Australia’s Largest Water Sensitive City, the 2021 winner of Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning by Sydney Water, presented by Phil Birtles.